Precautions when using a three-jaw puller
(1) It is necessary to check whether the parts are normal before use.
(2) Strictly observe the provisions in the main parameters when using, and avoid excessive overload. Otherwise, when the lifting height or lifting tonnage exceeds the specified level, serious oil leakage will occur at the top of the cylinder.
(3) If the oil quantity of the manual pump body is insufficient, it is necessary to first add the fully filtered N33# hydraulic oil to the pump to work.
(4) Refer to the electric pump instruction manual for the electric pump.
(5) The center of gravity of the heavy object should be moderately selected. The focus of the jack should be properly selected. The bottom surface should be leveled. At the same time, the soft and hard conditions of the ground should be considered. Whether the tough wood should be padded should be placed smoothly to prevent the load from sinking or tilting.
(6) After pulling the heavy object up, the horse should support the heavy object with the support in time, and it is forbidden to use the puller as a support. If you need to support heavy objects for a long time, please choose.
(7) If several pullers are required to lift at the same time, in addition to properly installing the puller, a multi-top diverter valve should be used, and the load of each puller should be balanced, keeping the lifting speed synchronized. It is also necessary to consider the possibility that the ground may be sunken due to uneven weight, and it is dangerous to prevent the weight from being tilted.
Characteristics of the industrial binding belt and the use environment
Types and operating points of the jack